Hope to get the full clip soon!
3×04 DEBTS OF THE PAST
October 21, 2015
After surviving a hit against him, Voight is convinced the culprit is a criminal he and Olinksy once put away and is determined to catch him before he injures anyone else. At District, Atwater accidentally spills information about Ruzek’s past which unsettles Burgessand Platt assigns Burgess and Roman a high society dognapping case.
Will all fellow #Linstead fans please check the bold line at the bottom of this press release?
3×05 CLIMBING INTO BED / YOU NEVER KNOW WHO’S WHO
October 28, 2015
After a botched undercover job, Ruzek is under scrutiny by the new Street Deputy Crowley who will determine his future with the unit. A suspicious person call turns into a murder investigation when Burgess and her temporary partner Price discover the body of a dead man in an SUV. After Mouse identifies the victim as the owner of a security company, the unit soon realizes there might be more to his story. Halstead and Lindsay take a step forward in their relationship.
Besties Sophia Bush and Babs Burchfield took a trip to Uganda to visit the 31 Bits Headquarters & meet the Artisans behind our jewelry.
We’re thrilled to have Sophia Bush as the face of the 31 Bits Holiday 2015 Collection. Sophia traveled to Uganda to visit the 31 Bits Headquarters and meet the artisans behind the jewelry. Sophia Bush is most recognizable for her role in One Tree Hill and current role in Chicago P.D.
“Being conscious of what you support, even through such simple actions as buying a bracelet or necklace for a loved one, can literally impact entire communities halfway around the world.” – Sophia Bush
Shop the Collection at 31bits.com
Photoshoots > 2015 > #015
Here are some backstage photos of Sophia at the Wendy Williams Show last week!
Public Appearances > 2015 > Backstage at the Wendy Williams Show – September 29, 2015
Sophia Bush is one of those celebs who seems to always glow, so naturally when we caught up with the Chicago PD actress to chat about all things beauty, we had to ask about the most-loved products in her bathroom cabinet.
But Bush also had some inner beauty wisdom to share. The 33-year-old got candid about what beauty advice she wishes she would have given herself years ago.
“I wish I hadn’t spent so much time worrying about other people’s definition of ‘enough.’ Because, if you’re constantly wondering if you’re enough for your career, or your job, or a person. The destructiveness of that fear and that self-doubt is not even quantifiable, it touches everything, and women are really taught to doubt themselves and to shrink themselves,” she said. (Preach.)
The actress also admitted that when it comes to makeup, less is more for her. (“I’ve learned the less product [I use] the better my skin looks,” she said.) Read on for Sophia’s favorite beauty products below!
1. Tarte Amazonian BB Cream Tinted Moisturizer, Medium: “It’s a nice boost for your skin. I don’t like wearing a lot of foundation, so this is perfect! I use the Medium shade.”
2. Diorshow Mascara: “I don’t use this one for every day, but it’s great for events! The mascara makes your lashes so big and amazing!”
3. Tweezerman Tweezers: “They make these great slanted tweezers for eyebrows. I have them in black.”
4. Tarte Cheek Stains: “I have these in five shades! They’re great cheek stains for a dewy, rosy look. The one I love most is the peach colored one.”
5. Lavanila Deodorant: “I love this, because it’s chemical free, really clean and actually works!”
6. Osea Hydrating Oil: “It’s organic and so clean, and leaves my skin feeling really soft.”
7. Erno Laszlo Black Cleansing Bar: “The combo of this bar and the facial cleansing oil does amazing things for my skin. I’m obsessed.”
8. Dr. Harris Shampoo: “They’re a really great clean company. They make a great coconut oil shampoo that I love that has really changed the game for me.”
9. Clarisonic: “I use this a couple times a week. I also make sure I wash my face every night, even if it’s been a really long day and I don’t want to.”
10. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush: “First thing in my cabinet is my toothbrush. It’s sleek, helps whiten my teeth and I love it.”
11. Coconut Oil: “I use coconut oil instead of shaving cream, because the stuff in shaving cream is pretty toxic. It’s a great life hack!” (Bush also uses Coconut oil as a conditioning hair mask.)